Thursday, December 6, 2012

Nostalgia

As I sit down beside the fire place in this cold night the warmth from the burning  woods doesn't seem to warm me enough, as I flip through the pages of the photo album a flashback to past strikes me, giving me the lingers of warmth, it's raining outside and the thunders are scary while I hug the photo album I get lost into the world of Nostalgia... Oh yes the times when we were all each others, the times when sitting on the couch and watching our favourite  movie with a bowl of popcorn was the best  thing we would enjoy, when learning to cook from each other was the tastiest thing we would do, when sleeping on the roof top and counting stars was the most silly  thing to do and when the hard times came being there for one another was the most important thing to do. For all the times we've fought, for all the times we've forgotten those bitter things at the end of the day you always won my heart and loved me all night but now things are all changed. I wish if 'happy ever after' did exist our promises also broke out time was bad and luck didn't favour us. The pictures are all that I have now with a bunch of unbounded memories for which I look in it and find the old us so cute together but then the reality calls me telling that I need to burn away my nostalgia into ashes so that it never comes back again and here I do as follows sitting by the Fire Place tearing the treasures of the love we shared scattering it into pieces and putting it in the burning woods so that it erases the memory of you in me forever, so that I feel my heat burning with those pieces of memories so that the Nostalgia goes away for ever..... so that the nostalgia goes away forever, nostalgia goes away forever, forever forever. The nostalgia goes away forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment